HeartMind Resiliency was born out of the pandemic and what the group owners saw as a gap in our field in creating sustainable and fulfilling career opportunities. The practice’s vision is to nurture resilience within the workplace by supporting psychotherapists’ professional and personal well-being so that they can thrive in both their careers and life. This, in turn, creates top notch clinicians who feel confident in their work, enjoy what they do, and make them shining stars in their field. We aspire to accomplish this by supporting a workplace where team members feel highly valued, respected and heard. To this end, we offer a laid back, welcoming environment, cutting edge training and supervision, and a highly flexible schedule with competitive compensation rates.
Our Values include:
Connection: We strive to create strong and trusting relationships with all our clients and amongst all of our team mates. How we are in relationship with ourselves, our loved ones, and the entire world impacts our individual and collective well-being. Collaboration is a hallmark of how we work together as professionals and also in the ways we do therapy. Strong bonds are forged when we support each other in our work and in our greater community.
Quality in how we support our clinicians to become experts in the field of somatic and experiential trauma therapy and also in our physical space of a comfortable and homey work environment.
Curiosity: As trauma therapists, we recognize the importance of instilling the quality of curiosity into the healing process. We understand how it will carry us far in the workplace by enlivening creativity and problem-solving.
Inclusiveness: We believe everyone deserves and needs to feel welcomed, accepted and loved. We welcome clinicians of all backgrounds, beliefs and specialities to help serve our diverse client base.
Interested? Let’s chat!
Necessary Ingredients for a Good Fit…
- Hold an unrestricted license in Virginia as an LPC, LCSW, LMFT or are provisionally licensed as a Resident or Supervisee
- Have expertise or a strong interest in trauma and/or attachment related issues
- Curious about strengthening or developing a niche in somatic and experiential work
- A team player who is curious and collaborative
- A self-starter who demonstrates organization and management of your own schedule and caseload
- Ability to attend up to 2 meetings monthly
- Interested in contributing to the vibrancy and growth of a premier trauma-sensitive practice
- Wanting a non-stigmatizing and strengths-based model of care
- Passionate about learning and growing as both a human and a clinician
Here’s some of what we offer:
- A curated position for a practitioner who is looking for something fresh and different in a small, personal boutique-style practice
- Generous pay (a tiered fee-for-service model based on desired caseload)
- A reprieve from the intensity, loneliness and de-personalized corporate or agency grind
- Opportunities to be a team member in an innovative practice committed to nurturing professional development in cutting edge, depth oriented methods that are non-pathologizing and strengths-based.
- Opportunities to provide mental health services within an employment model committed to tackling the issues of burnout in the profession
- Unlimited time off with a flexible, self-determined schedule
- On-going high quality training and consultation
- Training stipend and support in gaining certifications
- Technology stipend
- Additional compensation for in-house meetings, trainings and nonclinical tasks
- Additional benefits to be added with waiting period
Compensation: Fee-for-Service, starting at $60/clinical hour full time (minimum 22 hours per week average for 48 weeks). This is a tiered model where compensation increases with expertise and quarterly averages. Additional compensation for many nonclinical tasks.